Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In using the HamaraMart.com shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. HamaraMart reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. We also request the customer to go through refund policies carefully and be aware of them. Also we strongly urge to print a copy of the below mentioned terms and conditions for any future reference.
1. HamaraMart will try to deliver the products as per the specifications given on the order form by the user, it fully reserves a right to deliver a similar or alternate product for reasons beyond its control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
2. HamaraMart will deliver the Product ordered through us in perfect condition.
3. We will start to process the order right away once you place the order successfully with us. Please give us one day time for secured and proper delivery.
4. When you select Cash On Delivery we always try to make a confirmation through phone before delivery. Exact amount of Cash will be collected when the order is delivered. If there is any change of mind or cancelling the order during the delivery time will not be accepted.
5. Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But HamaraMart shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
6. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by HamaraMart.com
7. HamaraMart reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or Out of Stock’ status. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. HamaraMart will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
9. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
10. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and HamaraMart disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and HamaraMart shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
11. The Courts at Mathura shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Return Policy and Cancellation
12. If order is processed and delivered the items won’t be taken back or replaced unless there is a reasonable manufacturing issue.
13. If the delivery is not executed during first attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
14. Please note that cancellations have to be made within 12 hours after placing an order. For cancelling your order, you will have to get in touch with our customer support executive by sending an email to [email protected] and giving the reference of your order number. In case we receive a cancellation notice and till that time the order has already been processed by us, the order cannot be cancelled. HamaraMart has complete right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by HamaraMart and accept HamaraMart decision regarding the cancellation.